top of page
Banner Logo PVC Desk Saturated-Enhanced.jpg

T3D pride ourselves on supplying high quality, nutritionally balanced, pet food that not only helps support your pets immune system, improves skin and coat, helps joint mobility and overall wellbeing, but at an affordable price. 
No nasty additives, artificial ingredients, sugars or salts. 

T3D has three range selections of complete foods to suit all requirements in a variety of tasty flavours for your pet consisting of; Goodness Grains (Delta), Grain Free (Beta) and our extraordinary classed Superfoods (Alpha), providing a balanced and supreme diet to maintain a healthy lifestyle. 

Containing 65% pure animal protein which provides all the nutritional benefits of valuable protein, the other 35% freshly prepared, gently cooked superfood ingredients, each with there own unique benefits, perfectly balanced to maximise taste and nutrition.

These delicious meals promote naturally occurring collagen which helps maintain healthy joints and skin, rich in benefits in every mouthful.

Containing Superfood Ingredients such as; 

 - Spinach, Fennel, Asparagus, Tomatoes, Pomegranate

  - Mulberry, Broccoli, Carrot, Green beans, Cauliflower

 - Basil, Blackberry, Turmeric, Flaxseed, Apple

 - Beetroot, Pumpkin, Kale, Artichoke, Blueberry

Combined with our high quality Protein;

 - Italian Buffalo

 - English Country Duck

 - British free range chicken and turkey

 - Angus Beef

 - Scottish Salmon and many more!

T3D believe premium quality food shouldn't have to come with a premium price tag. We've ensured we can offer a range of high quality, superior complete foods for puppies and adults that are affordable and sustainable to suit all budgets.


A low quality diet not only affects your pet's health but also their mental wellness. Nervousness, hyperactivity and aggression have been linked to poor diet, as well as; skin conditions, tear stain, and ear and eye infections. Our foods contain no nasty fillers, or any un-beneficial additives or colours.

We have first hand experience in the pet industry for nearly two decades. We have identified that through a change to a healthier diet, our animals can truly thrive. Providing high quality ingredients at an affordable cost to suit even the fussiest of palates, all of our foods across each range are hypoallergenic, our grain free products are ideal for those with sensitives and with vast selection of flavours, all at prices will suit your budget and your pets needs.

Your pet deserves the best, your pet can be the ALPHA!

bottom of page